CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Are we there yet?!

 

 This is exactly how I feel. I feel like a monster that is sick. 


My "situation", we'll call it, has officially hit. It's out of control and I have no idea how to really handle it gracefully and without someone getting hurt. I've been losing sleep over it and stressing out about it. My body has decided it's done, out, over it all, and I now feel like death. Like I really need one more fucking thing?! {PS: Hubby and I are fine, and I am not preggers.}


My placement test went well, though. It was pretty easy. They said they'd get in touch with me. {Isn't that what they all say?} I'd really like to work at this one! It's a college right next to our new apartments. Literally walking distance on pretty days.

I can't wait to move! I can't wait for a new start! A fresh start. I need it. I need big windows that allow a lot of natural sunlight, new energy, a big ole garden tub to soak in! When we move, it'll be a fresh slate. I am going to use this as starting over. Start working out, eat better, take care of everything better. 
It can't come soon enough.

*
Take a long hike by the sea or in the woods with someone you love. 
*

1 comment:

Karie said...

Heart you friend. Your blog is adorable, by the way. I miss you and wish you were sharing this wine with me right now. We could be emotional wrecks together.