I have 4 new yarn colors, the right glue, and 11 incense holders to make!!
I'm stoked beyond words!
My wonderful in laws both have requests for me to make them their own. They both chose something they want me to make into an incense holder for them. I gave them one for X-Mas and they want more. This is a huge confidence booster for me! My first "custom orders"! Yay!
Hopefully I'll eventually grow some balls to open an etsy shop...
I also have another pseudo interview on Tuesday! It's a job placement test. The place is directly next to our new apartments... holler for saving gas! Hopefully it'll work out.
*
Eliminate from your vocabulary "I have to" and "I should". You don't owe anything to anyone.
*
PS: Hubby seriously has been the best thing ever this past week! I felt I should shout out to him.... ♥
2 comments:
Oh sounds like a crafty weekend! And opening an etsy shop is easy as pie, if you ever need a pep talk I'm your girl =)
Thanks Kyla! I may take you up on that pep talk... =)
Post a Comment