CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Meet me in the middle.


It's one or the other for me lately. I'm either on top of the world, or having some kind of "episode". 

Said situation is getting to me. {Note: I'm not one to air my dirty laundry, so please don't take offense by me not getting into details...}  There is just a huge change in energy and it's really affecting me. I work really hard to stay positive and stray from negativity, now it's in my face often. I bitch a lot on my blog, because it's my little outlet, but I try to keep it pretty balanced. The balance I strive for in my life is being fucked with and it's making me really grumpy. Thank God Hubby is a patient, wonderful man that understands. I couldn't do any of this without him.
I am on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio, literally. My birthday is October 23, so I never know which horoscope to read... Haha. I have found that I am mainly Libra, but have that fiery attitude of Scorpio. I fight with myself often. I want to be balanced and chill, but I have this little fire in me that fucking sends me into orbit.. It's like the little devil/angel people on my shoulder. 
I will find my balance!

Thank goodness I have a job, though! That's one stress I don't have to worry about too much now! =)

*
Be tender and romantic, terminally romantic. 
*

No comments: