I've pretty much slept today away.
And gone through 2 boxes of tissues!
I heard back from the job I wanted so badly yesterday. They went with someone else with more experience, but want to keep my application "active". {ie: You're not right for the job, but I feel bad so I'll give you hope} It's cool, though. It just means there is something even better out there for me {and maybe they'll pay more!}
Due to the fact that I'm dying, I needed to go to the store to get more tissues and meds. I also got random things I've been wanting, but felt bad asking Hubby for. 3 minute miracle by Aussie, new face wash, 100% natural lip smackers!! Girl shit, basically. It felt wonderful! Oh, and hair dye. It feels good to be the one that goes to the store and gets the milk and bread. I'm not massively banking, but I'm helping. I paid the internet bill this month, too. =) I also got strawberry's. I'm going to have a special sexy desert tonight {after Taco Hell, with my snot nose... how romantic!! haha}.
Moving is coming up soon and we haven't done anything to prepare for it... Just talked a lot. I suppose when my death goes away, we need to seriously bust ass and get this house in order to move!! =)
*
Welcome your love home with a big bouquet of flowers, wearing nothing at all.
*

1 comment:
I really hope you get to feeling better soon, sweetheart! On a side note: I absolutely LOVE Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - I think you were the one that actually told me about it to begin with, lol. But just in case I didn't already tell you, I LOVE IT! :D Hee hee! Miss you like the dickens!
Post a Comment