Of all the times to be sick... Not even a month into my new job. I had to come home early last night and today feel as though I may die. Not fun at all. At least they're cool about me staying home instead of getting them all sick, too.
Part of my job is giving out "free hugs" {which, may I say I love!}, so I need to stay home so I don't give out free hugs/disease!
Part of my job is giving out "free hugs" {which, may I say I love!}, so I need to stay home so I don't give out free hugs/disease!
I'm still waiting to hear back from the other job and am having no luck. They said they'd call Friday, and it's now Monday... still no word. Thank goodness I have a job at all now, I was just looking forward to better hours and more money. As they say "Everything happens for a reason..."
Said situation is getting a little better. There have been some positive changes going down. In a few months, this will all be water under the bridge! =)
Now, for the awesome sappiness!! Hubby has been the bees knees lately. He is working out and eating better, which is making me want to be healthier, and is looking damn good! I was talking to him yesterday and he smiled and I swear I fell a little more in love. I realize how cheestastic this sounds, but it's true! He has been everything I need and want lately. I truly feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband. ♥
*
Said situation is getting a little better. There have been some positive changes going down. In a few months, this will all be water under the bridge! =)
Now, for the awesome sappiness!! Hubby has been the bees knees lately. He is working out and eating better, which is making me want to be healthier, and is looking damn good! I was talking to him yesterday and he smiled and I swear I fell a little more in love. I realize how cheestastic this sounds, but it's true! He has been everything I need and want lately. I truly feel blessed to have such a wonderful husband. ♥
*
If you have to get up in the middle of the night, enjoy the dark quietude for a moment before going back to sleep.
*
1 comment:
yay for happy marriage and great husbands!
Post a Comment