I am an employed girl!!
The way I got the job here is the best! I've been wanting to work there since I heard they may be hiring. I went in a few times and they told me to come back for this or that, and I kept coming back. Finally, they were hiring, but ran out of applications. So I gave them the only resume I had that was in my purse. It was all folded up and I was embarrassed to give them rubbish, but it was all I had... So I checked in today since I was out that way. I went in the morning and the owner wasn't there yet, so I came back. Finally he was on the way in! So I introduced myself to him and we talked a little bit. I told him about my incense holders and asked him if he would be interested. "So, I want you to look at my incense holders and give me a job!" is what I said to him. He goes to the back to get me an application and comes out telling me he knows who I am! I'm the girl who gave them a folded resume and was embarrassed about it. We joked back and forth about it and he hands me a clipboard and application, tells me to fill out the general info and he has 4 openings and I can start tomorrow if I want to. UM!! Yes!!!
The place is a super fun hippie boutique right across the street from where Hubby works. It's a tie die building. Sells incense, candles, and fun hippie clothes and such. Hello, perfect place for me to work!
So I start my new job tomorrow and am sooo stoked!
I also have another job interview in the morning that I am going to go to because it may be a better choice in the aspect of money and benefits. I'm just going to send it out there and know that whatever is supposed to happen and is right will happen and be right.
*
You're picky about the car you drive. You're picky about what you wear. You're picky about what you put in your mouth. We want you to be pickier about what you think.
*

4 comments:
yay you!!!
Omgoodness, how exciting!!! Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!! :D :D :D :D I'm so happy for you!!!! :D I can't wait to talk to you on the phone so you can give me all the details of how rad your 1st day of work went! I'm so proud of you, sweetie!! <3
<3 WOOT <3
Congrats!!
Post a Comment