I just want to take a bath in my big garden tub!
Life has been insane lately!! Work has been busy as shit (which is wonderful!), my best friend moved back (YAYY), and we're trying to gear up for this move. We've also started working out.
So needless to say, my poor blog has been neglected; so has my "almost" etsy shop.
As soon as this move is done and over with and I get some kind of routine down, it's on!
I can't wait to start this new chapter in my life!!
*
Become involved in the fight against AIDS and cancer.
*

2 comments:
YES! big garden tub MUST mean that you are in your new place!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome! Hope all is well girly. Def let me know when your shop is open. I wanna be in the top 10 customers :0) xoxo
I LOVE your quote! It's so crazy that this is the one you chose for today... It's been heavy on my heart lately, and I'm seriously thinking it's time I finally sponsored a Hope Child from World Vision.
Post a Comment