I am a very quirky person. I think all of us are, in our own way, but if you ask one of my friends to describe me in one word it'll either be short, cute, or quirky. I'd rather be elegant, glamorous, or beautiful...
Here are a few of my quirks:
*I think farts and fart jokes are awesome! Hubby and I will be in the middle of a heated discussion and if a fart is let out, it's over. All I can do is laugh at it. I'll be on my deathbed at 98 years old and fart, laugh at it, and die that way...
*I get bored with sandwiches. I can never eat a whole sandwich and all of it be gone. I'll leave some crust, or usually half the bread and eat the goodies inside instead. My daddy used to get mad at me for it, Hubby now laughs at me for it.
*I never put my shoes in my closet. They're always in the middle of the dining room or bedroom. Always.
*I have to do things 3 times. When I brush my teeth, I have to rinse my mouth with water 3 times or I'll go crazy. {Funny side story: I had a huge 3 wick candle in my bathroom and had it lit. I brushed my teeth, rinsed 3 times, which means spit 3 times. I went to blow the candle out and spit in the very middle instead. I was used to spitting and just didn't think about it. This caused a huge laughing fit that still happens at times when I think about it...} I'm really OCD about pretty much everything I do. Everything has to be just right to me or I freak out.
*I am the worst speller in the history of spelling. I ♥ dictionary.com and spell check. Without it, everyone would know how dumb I really am.
*I fixate. I'll think about something and have to have it. If I don't get it within a few days, it gets worse. It's usually shit that is bad for me like Whataburger chicken fingers with milk gravy and their honey mustard. Or red wine. It's bad. {and right now my fixation is yellow nail polish and makeup brushes}
*I love organization yet can't accomplish it. I hate clutter-fuck and can't seem to stay away from it. Ever.
*I totally talk to the radio. I get bored driving and will say silly things in response to the DJ or commercials. I can only imagine what people would think if I had a hidden camera in my car...
*I'm a total cry baby. I cry about everything. When I'm happy, mad, frustrated, when Hubby says something sweet.. the list goes on and on.
*On the same note: I'm a total dork about my kitties. They are my little friends and I talk to them all the time. I say ridiculous things {I told Josephine she was a vagina face yesterday and couldn't stop laughing about it, for example} to them and crack myself up. I sing them songs that rhyme with their names and they stare at me like I'm a lunatic. They're probably right.
*I have compulsions to buy notebooks and lip gloss. I can't resist.
*Pink. I have an unnatural love for the color. I equally enjoy super dark red and black and purple. But there is something about pink that just makes me happy.
*Last, but not least. I have the worst potty mouth of anyone you've ever met. I've tried to control it my whole life and just can't censor myself. Fuck is my all time favorite word and I use it often. I try to watch it on my blog because I don't want to offend, but it's hard. I use the backspace button often...
These are just a few...
What are some of your quirks??
No comments:
Post a Comment