I don't know where I am or what I'm doing today...
I'll start to do something and end up doing something completely different {take this, for example... I was about to vacuum and am blogging instead}.
I did finally take care of a few things that have needed to be taken care of, like color my hair. I'm naturally really blonde and color my hair black. So when I have roots, I look like I'm balding. No one wants to hire a bald-looking girl! LOL! Tomorrow I'm job hunting again. =)
And when we move, I'm so getting a doctor that listens to me! I am switching birth control pills again. Pain in the ass! I just feel like these people don't know what they're doing at all. I've had nothing but problems with them. They don't listen to me. {And I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to this} I specifically told them not to put me on one pill because it makes me literally psycho and asked them to put me on another... apparently, the one that makes me crazy is the generic to the one I asked for and they didn't tell me that... UM! What the fuck!?? So now they have to call in a completely different pill.... So confusing... And annoying! They're the kind of people that answer your very simple question with a confusing question as to what you asked and confuse you even more. Then when you get off the phone with them you realize what was going on in the conversation. I'm telling you, I could go on about this for hours! But I'll spare you. =) I got a recommendation from a good friend of someone who is great over there. Thank goodness!
Okay. I really need to get going... Sorry about the total randomness....
*
Hang in there! If you think you're on the right track, don't stop. Keep going.
*

No comments:
Post a Comment