CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little lessons

It's late and I can not fucking sleep! So much is going on and my head can't seem to shut the hell up. 
So I shall leave my beautiful sleeping husband in bed and blog, maybe I'll be able to sleep once it's all out in print.

Today: 

I've learned a valuable lesson. Do not, for any reason cut your bangs if you have only had 1/2 a cup of coffee and are not fully awake! Otherwise you get this...

 

Bettie Paige bangs... I was just getting used to my longer bangs and fell quite in love with them. They were just glammy enough for me to pull off and provided a curtain for me to hide behind. So this morning, I was checking up on job applications I'd put in and was turning in new ones, a little bang trim would do me good... No. I fucked one part up and had to fix them all... Damn! Thank goodness hair grows and I can pseudo pull it off. I just look young again. I was finally starting to look like a 25 year old woman vs a little girl.Such is life! It is kind of funny, though. I think every girl has learned this lesson at one point or another. Next time, I'll be awake and slow down.

In other news!!

I have a job interview tomorrow!!!!!! Turned the application in on Sunday and heard back from them today! This is also the first job I applied to online and actually got human contact! Big news in my little world. LOL! I think that may have some play on me not being able to sleep. Very agitating!

*************************************

Even though there is so much movement going on, I still feel stagnant. I feel like I have to hurry up and wait, even though there really is no waiting. It's full force go go go lately, and I just feel stuck. It may have to do with my "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation... I just want to be in One Horse and working and just be there already! I don't want to deal with these next 2 months. I am going to need a lot of strength. I have been very close with The Universe, God, whatever you personally call it, lately. I find myself asking for guidance, strength, love, and patience more than ever. And the happy news is it's happening! Little by little, things are feeling okay. I am feeling a teenie tiny more comfortable with my strength and courage. I suppose it's because I really am a grown up now...  

On that note, this grown up needs to make herself go to sleep!

*
Indulge in a full massage at a spa.
*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I sooo hope everything goes well!!!! A thousand times good luck! And, let me know how it goes pretty lady!!! <3