CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

"They were the worst of times, they were the best of times"

Pewter is back! It's been nice to take a break from the cyber world for a little bit, but I'm really glad to have it back. 

These past few weeks have been insane! Some good, some bad, some very, very stressful. There has been some huge shit going on that is sending me into orbit. One of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situations that just put me in a very uncomfortable situation... but, such is life! 

Happy news time!!! There's quite a lot!!

We got approved to move into our new apartment and have a date set!! May 1st baby, here we come! Our deposits are all paid for, so all we have to do come moving day is go in and get our keys!! It's a little bittersweet, because I love the apartments we are currently in. It's my first place on my own {well, sans parental unit} and the property mngr and maintenance guys are fabulous. But it's time to move on, we have outgrown this little place and are both feeling stagnant. We need movement and change. I feel this move is going to be wonderful! 
I am also feeling pretty good about finding a job over in One Horse. I think there may even be another horse there now! "Two Horse"? There are a lot of job opportunities available. Hopefully I can get one before we move. 
I also got my car up to par! {that rhymed...} I embarrassingly was without insurance for a while and my tags had expired... Bad. But now it's fixed and I feel so much relief! It's like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I can drive to the store and not worry that a dumb ass will hit me and I'll be screwed or freak out if a cop gets behind me. So glad to have that taken care of finally
And last, but not least! I got my very own, brand new, first ever Swiss Army knife! I always use Hubby's and we have said/joked that I need to just get my own. Well yesterday we did just that! The best part? It's PINK. I'm so in love with it! And I happened to be wearing a pink shirt, have pink eyeshadow and lip gloss on and have my nails pink... Haha.

Needless to say, I'm fucking beside myself. About everything. 

*
"No fortune is so harsh that with prudence a brave man cannot overcome it." (Virgil). Fortune favors the brave. Be bold.
*
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every time I think about a PINK Swiss Army Knife... I smile! :D