CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Please Recycle

 

I think it should be law to recycle.
When I lived in Germany as a kid, it was just the way it was. Everyone recycled, and it was completely free. I remember thinking, even then, how cool it was that you are supposed to recycle and help the earth. I think the US should jump on that bandwagon. It's such a pain in the ass to try to find where (and if) I can recycle in One Horse. 
I wonder if I could write to whoever I'm supposed to write and make it easier to do?

*
Be your lovers best friend.
*

3 comments:

Kyla Roma said...

That's such a hard one! Here recycling is regulated, it's definitely a city government thing- that's not the case where you are? Gah.

If you're looking for a little thing, you could always start to compost? They even sell little kits for under sink composting if you're in an apartment!

Melissa said...

I've thought about looking into the compost thing before. I may have to look into it. Thanks! =)

Tiffany said...

Melissa ... I think we are two peas in a pod...because I was BORN in GERMANY!!! how crazy is that! I do think your right though - Recycling should be law! I can't stand or date people that don't care for the environment. That ticks me off.