Today is so much better!!
When Hubby came home last night, he just made it better. He had really good energy! And a beautiful girl blogged about a move called Amelie. Seriously, everyone needs to watch this movie!! It made me sooo happy! Wonderful movie {and the first foreign movie I've ever watched}!
It's dark and cloudy and cold outside today. I think I may get this house in order. There is so much to do with the move coming up! And I'm the only one who can really do it because of my hard core OCD... haha.
On a not so happy note: I am super worried about a dear friend. I hate it when I feel helpless in a situation I want to just take away completely. I hate that distance is what is stopping me and that I don't have the funds to get up there. =( I hate not being there for the one who has always been here for me. It's fucking killing me...
Okay... I need to get on this house... Ugh.
*
Offer a vibration that matches your desire rather than offering a vibration that keeps matching what-is.
*

1 comment:
I loved Amelie so much I bought the vid ... and I never buy vids! I own, like, 2.
I first saw the movie, in French only, when my guy and I were staying for 6 months in Paris.
And, while I'm not usually this kind of person, I thought that she had a face similar to my own, so I had my hairdresser cut my hair that way, after I returned home. This was years ago, it has grown out since, but still. It was my Amelie moment. So yummy.
Post a Comment