CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010


I'm in the worst mood ever today. I'm just not fucking feeling it. 

I clean almost every single day to keep this house nice and feel like it's unnoticed. I will go through the bills and organize and file them, just for another bill to be opened and thrown on top of my neatly stacked pile (which is there only because we don't have room for it anywhere else). And I feel like I do the dishes at least 4 times a day, no shit, just to turn around and have to put Hubby's milk glass, that is not rinsed out, in the dishwasher that is completely empty. That shit just pisses me off. And if I don't do the laundry, it doesn't get done. 

I woke up to our house being destroyed this morning and had a little tantrum. I broke a glass, made more of a mess, and did nothing but exacerbate the situation... Fucking grand.

I'm not a fan of being a housewife...
Not permanently, at least. 

When we move to our new place, I am going to be a fucking house Nazi. Every night, we will make sure the house is spotless before we go to bed. I am so sick of waking up to a disaster every day. Our new place WILL be constantly picked up, so I don't have to deal with this shit anymore. 

And when I'm in a shitty mood, I crave junk food, which we happen to have. I'm making me some greasy ass chicken nuggets and fries. 
Then get back to finding my god damned house. Gar. 

Sorry about the rant... 

*
Always wrap your gifts with special paper and ribbon. 
* 

3 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

damn, that picture makes me want to start drinking stat. lol. feel better darling...this too shall pass, and it's 5 oclock somewhere, have a drink, ;)

Melissa said...

I think I may just have one... LOL!

Jamie Lovely said...

I had a really bad day yesterday. I know the feeling. I wish I would have had some french fries though to help me get through it.

And rant away, lady. This is your blog!