CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Smart ass kid

So, my stepson is the biggest fucking little smart ass... He found a fake cell phone and "called his Mommy" telling her to come pick her up because he doesn't like... then he stops because he walks around the corner and I was looking at him. Then! He proceeds to go into his room {Note: I have not said word} turn around, point his little finger at me and tell me to be quiet because he is on the phone! Um... no. A little bit later, he walks up to me and tells me to Be Quiet! He is on the phone!! I still haven't said a word. So I told him that I haven't said a word and grabbed my REAL phone to call my best friend and tell her of his bratty little smart assy ness....
Wow. That is all I can say...

No comments: