CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I want to play!

Man! EVERYTIME I plan to do some fun outdoors activity it rains! We decided we needed to go to the pool today and it's raining.... Boo! We do need the rain, but I want to play!!! Maybe it'll just be a little morning shower.... (fingers crossed)
~Thank God it didn't rain on our wedding day!~

I have been reading this book, Mutant Message Down Under. It's about this woman who goes on a walkabout with an Aboriginal tribe in Australia. It is really inspirational. It makes you think about your life. I have been doing some hard core self searching lately. I want to have the confidence of all the old school pinups, and Dita Von Teese (aside from her porn). I want to look in the mirror and KNOW that I am sexy. I want to love myself. I will. I'm really working on finding my inner beauty and allowing myself to let it shine. I am also working on trying to not be so negative. I'm trying to see the glass as half full everyday. It's something that, again, I'm really going to have to work at. But!! I will do it because I believe that you create your own reality and I want mine to Rock!

No comments: