CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It is what it is

Today has been weird. When we woke up, lil man had already been up and he got really quiet, so I asked Hubby what he was doing and he got pissed as hell and like freaked out on me... He promptly apologized. We're fine. Lil man, however... that kid pisses me off some days like you wouldn't believe! He has this new lieing thing. Not cool! At all! I told him that next time I catch him in a stupid lie that I'm going to give him a spanking. This morning, after hours of asking him if he had to go potty, and making him try... he pee's in his diaper. Then lies about it. Pissed me the fuck off!!! What a silly thing to lie about. So I smacked his ass. (Not hard, I love this child, I hurt his little feelings...) So 30 minuets later... he lies yet again!!! Dude! On top of the car stress. And baby momma. I haven't seen her since we got married and I was worried that she would be really annoying; she wasn't.

Happy-ness, though. I think I have finally found my house since the family left!! I woke up and was angsty, so I took it out on my house. YAY! And I cleaned my bathroom yesterday, thank God! Because baby momma used it. Also! On the happy note! I started teaching little man to write his name. I did the whole trace the dots thing... It is currently dated and hanging on our fridge! I'm very proud of him for doing so well. I plan on doing something like that everytime we have him. I want to get those books that help teach how to write the ABC's. He needs it.

I AM DYING FOR CHICKEN FINGERS! It is the most unnatural obsession!! It went from a little craving to all out I must have now thing... The sad part is... We're too broke for bad fast food. Oh well, It is what it is...

No comments: