CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Parenting

Dude. So last night I had a long talk with Hubby about how we need to start really working on little man's maturity because he still acts like a toddler and it annoys me. He's a big boy and needs to be treated like one. He agreed, like he always does. I was just hoping this one would be different. This morning, I got up to feed the kitties and see Hubby dressing little man while he's laying in bed... Um... Is THAT what you consider treating him like a big boy?! I sure wish someone would dress me while I'm still laying in bed! I asked him why he did that and he said it was because he was running late... That's all fine and dandy, but tell him he needs to hurry up and get dressed because daddy has to go to work! Don't fucking dress him while laying down! I feel like I was thrown into this and no one will listen to me when it comes to anything. I have to fight tooth and nail. OR be mean mommy. I don't like being mean mommy. I don't like that the grandparents don't respect our wishes and disciplinary actions for our child. They don't listen. So we get stuck trying twice as hard to help this baby grow up to be a mature person. He should be in preschool. He's not... He needs to be around other children more. He gets crazy around other kids and it is embarrassing for all of us, including himself. But no one takes control and tells him to chill the fuck out. I do. But who am I? Fuck her, I'm having fun!! Then almost every time... he hurts himself! Gee! I wonder why!?! Because you don't listen. The thing is, I can' t really be mad at him, because it's the parents and grandparents job to teach him. He's not being taught. I'm really trying to help him, but I only half assed get heard. And it sucks because I'm mad at Robin and he doesn't know, and I don't want to fight. I am just going to talk to him patiently and tell him it upset me. Hopefully he'll be nice about it...

No comments: