CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Very short update... too much to think about

I have so much to say, but don't feel like saying it all. We'll start with the Pre wedding bash... I had fun. Good people showed up, "A" didn't... thank God! I felt really bad for being pissed at my brides maid and got over myself. I realized she is not "A" and never will be... She is an amazing woman who felt like shit. I can understand this. I drank wayy to much and spend Sunday hungover. Monday was Momma's birthday. We went to Red Lobster. Hubby doesn't eat sea food. So he said he'd be fine and find something... we get there and he doesn't order anything at all to eat... It really annoyed me and Momma. I felt it was rude of him. She called earlier that day suggesting we change restaurants, being that he doesn't eat anything from there. He ended up getting drunk... I don't know, I just thought it was a little rude... Whatever...

We are back to fighting hard core. He is taking all of his stress out on me. WELL come to find out... HIS stress is MY stress!! Not to mention, I have some other shit I'd like to say to him that i can't right now, because he'll get pissed. Like helping me clean. When we first moved in together, he did most of the cleaning. Well, I started helping and we shared the chores. Then I lost my job and keeping the house clean was my job... I'm working again. And keeping the house clean... I need help. I keep trying to keep it clean and I feel like he doesn't notice or care. It is very frustrating!! Especially since my family is coming in 14 days! (yes, I am counting)!! Not to mention the wedding planning!!! I need some help with it! I am doing all of it. He is not doing one fucking thing!!!!!!!!!!!! It sends me over the edge. And on top of it all! I need some sex. But don't want to do it with him right now because I'm annoyed with him.... Ugh! I'm going to end it here, because I have to go to bed soon.

GOOD NEWS! Edna was nice to me today! I asked her about her and her boyfriend (part owner) and just random convo... she actually seems okay... for now. LOL!

No comments: