I'm irritated. I feel invisible at work and it pisses me off! "Edna" offered a coworker a mimosa and made herself one, but didn't so much as look at me. That is the kind of shit that makes me hate this job. I'm applying to the other one tomorrow. Me and momma are going to try to find her a dress for my wedding and look for some wedding attire for me. Hopefully it'll make me feel better. I hate hating shit...
Happy time! Hubby and I are on top of the world lately. He has been so sweet and snugly. I have tried to be off my high horse. We don't have little man tonight, so we get some us time. I may go get some champagne and a movie. That sounds fun! I need to shower off the icky from work and get going!
Happy time! Hubby and I are on top of the world lately. He has been so sweet and snugly. I have tried to be off my high horse. We don't have little man tonight, so we get some us time. I may go get some champagne and a movie. That sounds fun! I need to shower off the icky from work and get going!
1 comment:
Sorry about your work. I'm happy about you and robin though. That's awesumness.
Post a Comment