CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So, this is me. I'm 24 years old, getting married in five weeks from yesterday (not that I'm counting) and I can not effin wait!!! Almost done with everything! We have to rent the tables and chairs, get the flowers (my wonderful aunt is wrapping them for me), I need to get my undergarments, we need to do the music, ring bearer pillow, and vows... and obviously the licence and what not. We decided to take the honeymoon we really want, DISNEY WORLD, in November, too much money right now. So we are just going to hide away for a week after the wedding and relish in the fact that we just got married, then come Nov, we'll need another break, so we'll get what we want. I wish we could go straight from the wedding though... It is what it is...

My stepson made his first little funny tonight on our nightly walk! He kept saying "huggies!!" so we asked him where that came from (this child picks up everything under the sun), and his reply was "DIAPERS!" LOL! He was so proud of it! He's starting early... Hubby is a smart ass and so am I, really, everyone in his life is, so he's bound to be!

I get my first paycheck from my new job tomorrow! Yay for money!! I'm taking Robin out for a date. We are going to either go to a new restaurant, or get something new on the menu from one we have been to before. =) I'm excited! That's about it really.. for now.

No comments: