I woke up feeling awful this morning. I feel like I'm invisible to Hubby lately. He is so busy being wrapped up in everything else, that he lost sight of me. He used to make time for me, notice me, let me know his love for me... Not for a while. He does, however, make time to dump on me. To make me feel like shit. I feel so needy lately. I feel like I'm looked over. I am an emotional wreck at 7:30 am. {And my fucking cats are being INSANE} I wrote him a letter that I'll read to him tonight. He probably thinks I'm crazy. I told him that we need to talk tonight and he did that whole "annoyed under the breath chuckle" that men just LOVE to do. Naturally he asked what about and I told him we'll just talk tonight. Nothing bad, we just need to talk about some things. He seemed so annoyed, which only fed the insecurities. I started crying. So I got up and got dressed and started writing, If I didn't do it then, it would be lost in Lala Land. I hate this shit. Between the god damned wedding, baby momma, parents, little man, money (fucking money), and just needing time to us... I don't even know where I was going... Ugh. I hope today gets better. I really do.
Lies the Internet Told Us
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment