CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pre Wedding Fights...

Brides magazine does not warn the bride to be about the fights that happen about a month or so before the wedding. They tell you to expect your mother in law's dress to clash with the decorations, about the cake melting, or what to do if your shoes are too tight... but not the fights. We are about to absolutely kill each other. He has pissed me off to the point of me wanting to slap him (in my mind, of course). We try to discuss it in the ways we are trying to learn, which is causing him to talk calmer and his body language to speak in volumes that man could not mimic. I don't know what to do... I know it is a phase, and that it will be okay, but I can not deal. And MY reaction to all of this? I'm the most emotional smart ass you have ever fucking met! The shit that comes out of my mouth is surprising the hell out of me! I have always been sarcastic, but this is crazy! I also have a really hard time letting things go. I stew.... it is awful! So now there is this weird uncomfortable whatever between us and I am lost. I'm on my third beer tonight, which is bad for 2 reasons... I have my very first UTI, and sometimes drinking makes me really mean. So I am losing myself in this until I feel better.

To change the subject, me and lil man had a fucking wonderful day together on Thursday! We went to the park, he rode in his first elevator, I taught him to dip his french fries in his strawberry milk shake, we listened to the monster song (#4 on Andrew Bird and the Mysterious Egg album)... it was fantastic! His mother caused drama, but that's just how she is. I am realizing how much this kid means to me each time I look at him. I consider him my son, this is leaps and bounds for me!

We also got into a fight on "date night". It's the body language that is killing it. I can literally feel my heart speed up and the blood pump through my body. It fucking sucks! I have never loved anyone the way I love him and the fucking fights are ridiculous! He is not a mean soul. This is why I fell in love with him... so what the fuck is this shit? Where is the bridal magazine that gives us advice on this?

No comments: