I just want to point out that the first time I offered to watch little man, he wakes up at 6:40am! I am NOT a morning person! Then, we go pee pee and he didn't pull his diaper down enough (still working on gettin into big boy panties) and pissed all over... Haha! He's being a good boy so far, however. I am going to get all the wedding shit I need to do this morning and take a shower and take him to the park before I take him to his mothers. It'll be his surprise; and we're both craving a strawberry milkshake, so I'm taking him to Micky Dee's... =) Feels good to play "fun mommy" for once! Off to plan!!
P.S. I made the BEST coffee this morning!! I added cinnamon to the grounds (yes, it is stolen from sex and the city). We are out of creamer, so I used the chocolate milk the grandparents sent home yesterday... OMG... Wonderful!!!! And I've gotten 2 hugs today already!! YAYYY!! ♥
P.S. I made the BEST coffee this morning!! I added cinnamon to the grounds (yes, it is stolen from sex and the city). We are out of creamer, so I used the chocolate milk the grandparents sent home yesterday... OMG... Wonderful!!!! And I've gotten 2 hugs today already!! YAYYY!! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment