CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Cars and Vitamin D

So I had a rough day looking for cars Saturday, but I think I found one...
It's 3 hours away, but it's worth the drive for a good car.
It's a 2000 Nissan Sentra, 62K miles. That is not bad!!!! I've been looking at 2004 models with over 150K miles!!
I e mailed the guy and am anxiously watching my inbox... If I don't hear from anyone by like 11 this morning, I'm going to call them! I'm not letting grass grow under my feets with this one!

I went to the pool with Hubby and Little Man yesterday. One of my friends also met me after the boys left. =) I feel so much better after getting some sun! It's amazing how getting a few hours of sunshine can make you feel like a million dollars! =D

Happy update! finally! 

No comments: