This is like the 5th time I've tried to sit and write.... I've been so freakin busy!!
About 3 months ago, I told Hubby that I want to be so busy I don't have time to be bored... I retract that statement! I would pay a lot of money right now for a week or two of boredom!!! (and even more on a professional organizer!!)
So I got my new car! It's a Nissan Sentra and I love it! {I do still feel slightly guilty about me having a shiny new toy and poor Hubby not getting his guitar, but everything happens for a reason and I believe wholeheartedly that he will be greatly rewarded for his selflessness.} I named my car Frank because I keep calling it a Senatra... LOL!! It's black and has cruise control and power locks and windows.. it's the small things, man! I'm going to get the windows tinted asap and I have to get a new ipod to be able to listen to my music. It has this crazy deck; it's got a USB thing that you hook your ipod to and the deck turns into the ipod. I like it, but it's strange to not have my CD's. My brother said it's really expensive and like top of the line. It's just another contraption I have to learn, but I'll love it once I'm used to it. I also really want a system in it. I've wanted one since I was like 15 years old. Bad rap is my Xanax and I want to bump, but I also want to be able to listen to actual music and be able to hear the whole band, not just the bass and drums... All in good time....
He (my brother) is coming down in August! I can't effin wait!!! That was our Birthday present to him this year. We always hang out when it's family events like X-mas or something like that. It'll be so nice to just hang out with him for no reason at all. <3 He is single now, so we don't have to deal with his stupid girlfriend anymore! Poor girl is a good person, just not good enough for my brother! =) We're stoked! Hubby will randomly say "I wish your brother was here already" whenever we are doing something fun. Nawww!!! I love it!!!! I love that they love eachother!!
Speaking of love!! I made a new friend yesterday! My best friend has been telling me about how kick ass this girl is and how we have to meet soon, so yesterday we finally got to. I understand now why she was so insistant on us meeting. This girl is awesome! Like minded, chill, fucking amazing! I'm smitten! Hubby even likes her! =)
We have Little Man all week this week... that's interesting. He is 6, meaning he is seriously pushing his boundries and limits, he is ALWAYS right and will argue you down to prove it, and is in love with all things super hero and video game... I, on the other hand, am a hippie at heart. I don't really care about Batman and Spiderman and all those "Mans" and video games are fun every once in a while, but not something I want to talk about allll the time. We're trying to figure out what to do with eachother while Hubby is at work. I've been working nights this week, so it's just us two during the day and him and Daddy at night. I'm sure he perfers nights to days lately... I'm fully aware how shallow this next statement makes me sound, but it's who I am right now: I do not understand why someone would have a child on purpose knowing what is to come. I just don't. I love Little Man, but he is a fucking handfull!! It seems like Hubby and I have no time to eachother when he's here. I'm not fond of this.
Now that I've finally gotten to write, I feel much better (now if I can just make time for the gym, my life will be even better!) I'm going to finish this never ending glass of wine and get some sleep. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment