CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quick Randomness

I greatly apologize for my last post. I had my feelings hurt..
I feel way better now. I went to the beach with my best friend on Friday, it was the antidote to my shitty feeling. And I went to bed suppper early that night.
I'm trying to help one of my coworkers get past this "life hump" and hope I at least succeed in something. She is an amazing girl! A wonderful mother and the biggest sweetheart I've known in a long time. She deserves the best in life. =) I'm making her dinner on Tuesday.
Tomorrow is pool time with Little Man and guitar song learnin' with Hubby =)
 I'm getting used to happy. It's nice.


2 comments:

karen said...

Life is full of ups and downs. It is learning to deal with them with style and grace that counts. I think you're doing it exactly as you should.

Life in the age of blogging is a strange thing indeed. ;-) I'm glad it wasn't the "norm" when I was 20. Way, WAY too much drama back then.

Tiffany said...

Happy is nice :)