CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Getting it together

Today has been odd.
I've been feeling shitty lately. Not too sure what it is exactly? I've wondered everything from low blood sugar to high blood pressure, maybe a small form of epilepsy, to anxiety. I think it's the latter. I've fought with it for a while, but it's never affected my everyday life. Just a freak out here and there because I was way too overwhelmed. Now, I feel pretty good about life. I like myself, I love my family (all of them!), have true friends, a job, a plan... So why now all of a sudden?? I'm going to the Dr. tomorrow to see if he knows what the hell is wrong with me. Lol!
 I ordered super critical holy basil. This stuff is amazing! It helped when I was planning our wedding and without a job. I stopped taking it because #1, I felt way better, and #2, I didn't want to spend the money... Lame, I know. I'm also going to get a multivitamin and an extra B complex. ALSO... I'm going to make myself join the Y. I keep saying I'm going to do it, I need to get off my lazy ass and just do it! I know I'll feel better! I just don't want to spend the initial cost. So stupid. They have free yoga classes like 4-5 times a week! Hello!! I can't wait. Yoga is my thing. I love the way it makes me feel (and look!).
For now, I'm going to sleep. =)


No comments: