CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The first of many

My goodness! I've tragically ignored this blog for far too long!
I honestly don't even remember where I left off.
Lets start fresh....


We've been in this "new" apartment for a year. I don't love it, but don't necessarily hate it, either. I'll be glad for our lease to be up so we can rent a house. We're seriously planning on moving away in about 2 years or so (hopefully sooner!!) We're going to visit our friends in TX this summer. Maybe it'll be there?!
I'm obsessed with going back to school! We paid off my student loans finally! So I'm just waiting for the letter saying it's paid off and I'm going to talk to a school to get back in the saddle again. I can't wait! I'm so blessed to have this opportunity again! I'm doing it right this time!!!!
I've fallen in love with Little Man. He has slowly but surely stolen my heart. I look forward to hanging out with him. We've had him much more lately and I can see the changes in him that make my heart skip a beat. =) He's a great kid!
Hubby and I are figuring this marriage thing out one day at a time. I was thinking last night before I fell asleep how lucky I am to have his love. We're on a more realistic level now, a true level. I love it. We do have our fights, but we're learning from them and I think that's the key. =)
I'm working at a pizza place as a server for now. It was my first job in the restaurant world and I'm pretty happy being back. I'm staying out of all the drama this time! LOL! Plus, the money is alright.

I'm going to try to quit smoking again. Getting another e cig this week. Lets hope this time it sticks!!

That's whats up in a reallllly little, quick nutshell. I'll write more often, I need the outlet. =)

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

karen said...

Whoops! I meant to comment the other day. Welcome back, I'm glad that you're figuring stuff out, and falling in love with that little boy (and the bigger one too)!

Tiffany said...

MELISSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!! I'm happy things are going well for you! Having those student loans paid off is the most amazing feeling. Happy that you a little man are doing good now.