Lately I've been feeling incredibly alone. I have a lot of time to myself due to driving, random work schedule, ect... I feel like I'm constantly in my head.
I have lost "me". I'm not the "Melissa" everyone knows, I don't know who I am. I'm completely lost.
I preach to "watch your thought" and "what you send out there", yet no matter how hard I try, all thoughts, when alone, turn negative. I'm doing everything I can to get back to me, back to where I was a few months ago. KNOWING that everything is okay, truly okay. Now, I don't. I don't know anything. I know I'm miserable for no apparent reason.
Yes, I have stress in my life. But that's life. Without stress, how do you grow? But when does stress stifle your growth and cause you to revert to your old ways? Your old ways of thinking, self sacrificing, crying.
Why is it, when you just need someone, nobody is there?
4 comments:
I am having some of those moments too these days. Lucky me, I'm so busy with three little kids that they are fleeting, but they still suck.
Just thinking about new strategies for managing that brutal inner critic.
Sigh.
Aw don't feel this way!!!
We should have a "chat date" via yahoo messenger tomorrow. Shoot me an email :)
xoxo
"Just thinking about new strategies for managing that brutal inner critic."
That is such a wonderful quote! Thanks for this. ♥
I'm going through the same thing right now, and it's a scary feeling. But, hang in there sweetie, we'll get through to the other side - and when we do, we'll have new-found knowledge and a greater understanding of who we are supposed to be. One thing that has been helping me immensely is Brook Noel's site (http://www.aweber.com/archive/goodmorning). I read the good morning blogs each morning and then try to proactively jump start my day with a positive thought and mindset. Anyway, I hope that helps... daily affirmations can be very helpful as well! :) Love you and miss you, sweetheart!
"I used life's stormy days to strengthen my umbrella." - Brook Noel
Post a Comment