CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Moving and music


I highly recommend this album!! Coheed and Cambria's newest album, Year of the Black Rainbow. OMG. Fantastic!! I needed some new awesometastic music in my life right now!! =D

I also realized today that we're moving in 6 days... shit. I have so much to do. But you know what... I don't really care. It'll all work out like it's supposed to! I'll bust ass this week and rock it out {listening to kick ass music}. I'm so ready for a new start! So ready to have a gym within walking distance, new energy, TWO bathrooms {one with a huge garden tub that I literally fantasize about}, and to be closer to where we always are anyways. I get paid on Fridays and don't work, so I have to drive an hour there and an hour back to get my paycheck.... lame. When we move, I'll drive 15 mins and get my $$$. I can deal with that! =). 
I'm also finally getting a cell phone again. Our current bill is just outrageous and there is no way we can do it... Again, lame. So I'm just going to get a prepaid. This way, if I don't have the money to pay my bill, I just don't use my phone... I can not wait to be able to text my friends!! I've lost touch with a lot of people due to no cell.

*
Memorize your three favorite quotations. 

*

2 comments:

karen said...

ha ha your moving is TOTALLY ME!!! Like now there are a million and one things I should be doing, including sleeping, and writing a lesson review for some nightschool students. I kind of promised it right away on Friday. Zut alors. and yet here I am. sigh.

karen said...

hope your move is going not too crazy ... !