I really do still exist! These past few months (weeks? however long!) have been insane.
We're in our new apartment and loving it. It's taken a little bit of getting used to, not gonna lie. It's much bigger and taller than our other place, and there is some readjusting, but all in all I feel it's a positive step in the right direction. We only have a few more boxes to go through and we'll be done. And we still need to find curtain rods.. THEN we'll really be done!
This move has had a bigger affect on me than I thought it would. I'm still going through my "quarter-life crisis" and completely changing and uprooting my surroundings is definitely a whirl wind of insanity. I'm still learning about myself daily. Everything seems weird to me, everyone seems different. Maybe it's me who is the different one....
One day at a time...
I'm on the library computer and it's kicking me off, so I will be back soon... Hopefully I'll have my own Internet even sooner!!
♥
2 comments:
where are youuuuu??? Hahaha hope all is well fellow blogger!
Melissa! Come back girl :)
Post a Comment